Staff / Vision / Statement of Faith
Bruce & Deb Crowe
Bruce and Deborah along with family have been living in Ukraine since 2008. For the past 20 years, they have been involved in business and missional start-ups that focus on mobilizing believers into all cultural spheres.
As Directors of Mir, they are responsible for overseeing our ministries, and caring for the leaders that run them.
They are both graduates of Christ for the Nations. Bruce has a Master’s in Global Leadership from Fuller Seminary and Deborah is a certified spiritual director.
With eight children and one grandchild, the Crowe’s are currently splitting their time between Ukraine, Romania, and the United States.
Jan Brunk | Co-Founder
Dima & Lena Lisenko | Lighthouse Ukraine
Aleksandra Ayshpur | Communications
Oles Gusev | Widows Care
Tanya Belashapka | Refugee Care
Tanya has been a volunteer in our Widow’s Care program, serving from her village of Boradyanka until the war which devastated her region, and caused her to flee to Romania.
She is serving with our team in Romania and working among the displaced who live and transit through the region. She hopes to return to Ukraine someday soon and continue serving among the poor.
- Open, welcoming spaces that honor the value of each individual.
- Servant leadership patterned in the Cross of Jesus Christ.
- Pioneering initiatives that inspire culture making.
- Integrity of self through the lifelong process of spiritual formation.
- Relatedness toward one another through the lens of the Holy Trinity.
- Missio Dei: The Father sends, the Spirit empowers, life is in the Son.
Statement of Faith
WE BELIEVE in the Great Commandment; that God is love, that we love because He first loved us, and that loving Him supremely with all heart, soul, mind and strength is not only the duty of ever.y believer but the natural response to His love.